Welcome to our first post about Bitcoin. We will surely take a close look on situation about Bitcoin in next blogs. In this one we will add some quotes of famous and really influential people about BITCOIN.
- Bill Gates – Co-founder of Microsoft, investor and philanthropist : “Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be. Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.” [Source: Bloomberg]
2. Richard Branson – Founder of Virgin Galactic, and 400+ businesses : “Well, I think it is working. There may be other currencies like it that may be even better. But in the meantime, there’s a big industry around Bitcoin. — People have made fortunes off Bitcoin, some have lost money. It is volatile, but people make money off of volatility too.” [Source: Bitcoin.com]
3. Eric Schmidt – Executive Chairman of Google : “[Bitcoin] is a remarkable cryptographic achievement… The ability to create something which is not duplicable in the digital world has enormous value…Lot’s of people will build businesses on top of that.” [Source: Newsbtc.com]
4. Peter Thiel – Co-Founder of PayPal : “PayPal had these goals of creating a new currency. We failed at that, and we just created a new payment system. I think Bitcoin has succeeded on the level of a new currency, but the payment system is somewhat lacking. It’s very hard to use, and that’s the big challenge on the Bitcoin side.” [Source: Cryptocoinnews]
5. John McAfee – Founder of the software and anti-virus company McAfee Associates : “In the long term Bitcoin moves above $500,000 within three years. Bets?” McAfee tweeted on 17 July 2017. In his reply he added that if it doesn’t: “I will eat my d*ck on national television.” [Source: RT.com]
6. Nassim Taleb – Statistician, former trader and risk analyst : “Bitcoin is the beginning of something great: a currency without a government, something necessary and imperative. But I am not familiar with the specific product to assert whether it is the best potential setup. And we need a long time to establish confidence.” [Source: Wikipedia]
Source of images : time.com, medium.com, healthcareitnews.com, fortune.com, nytimes.com, philonomist.com